The Vision Development Team offers clients around the world remote therapy services. So even when you aren’t able to make it to our office for a visit, you can still work with our internationally recognized team of therapists. With their expertise, in the comfort of your own home, you too can reach the next level of your full potential. Don’t miss out on getting the training you need to achieve!
We offer remote therapy for the following conditions and symptoms:
- Convergence insufficiency
- Binocular vision dysfunction
- Vision information processing disorders
- Eye-tracking disorders
- Accommodative disorders
- Vision changes due to traumatic brain injuries
- Retained primitive reflexes
- Auditory processing
- Cortical blindness
- Visual Consequences resulting from brain Injuries
Let’s get started! Call to schedule your phone consultation with one of our team doctors. During your consultation, we will determine what testing needs to be completed. Testing is based on your individual needs and may include a comprehensive sensorimotor eye exam, visual perceptual exam, dyslexia testing, auditory processing testing or primitive reflex testing.
After the testing is completed, you will meet remotely with your doctor to review your result and your individualized training program. Depending on your needs, our optometrist may recommend one or more of the following:
- VR Vision training
- BINOVI- Vision therapy app
- BINOVI – Vision therapy home training kit
- Therapeutic contact lenses
- Prescription eye drops
- Prescription or therapeutic lenses
- Colored filters
- And more!